Thanks to our carefully selected global network of agents and air companies we can provide tailor made transport solutions. Wheter it is for temperature-controlled shipments, or in-time delivery or cost optimized with multi-modal door-to door worldwide transport, we can deliver just that what you need. We select the “right “ airline and prepare everything according to their requirements so that you have a guaranteed peace of mind that your goods arrive on-time, in the best possible condition and at the most effective cost.
The advantages of Red\Line Air freight:
- Flexible and regular transport options
- Capacity gurantee for regular transport
- Priority access to capacity
- Best connections and low transit times
- Best Value for Money with competitive rates
- Low cost airfreight for less time-sensitive freight
Special Airfreight at Red\Line:
Regardless of the frequency or time sensitivity of your freight Red\Line can arrange the best possible airfreight wether you have temperature-sensitive goods hazourdous or dangerous goods, high-value goods, perishables foods or flowers,… or even for special size goods that need air freight.
Red\Line Sea freight is a traditional transactional value-added service where we use the best professionals to move your goods from any port in the world to any other port. We have carefully selected shipping partners in all major ports and our excellent relationship with ocean carriers arround the world make that our flows are smooth and steady and that we can have all the space allocation that you need.
Wheter it is:
- FCL: Full Container Load means a 20’, 40’ or 40’ high cube full container as a single unit.
- LCL: Less than Container Load: involves shipping goods that do not fill a full container. Your goods are then combined with goods form other companies to maximize load factors of containers. Carefully planning and in advance notifacation makes this a cost-effective way of shipping.
- NCL: Non-Containerized Load: for all your goods that cannot be stored in a container or require special handling Red\Line can still arrange this NCL to be delivered in-time and in-budget.
Red\Line Intermodal Freight service has been added to our conventional Air and sea transport for enabling our customers to play with the equation of cost and time. If you have a lot of time cost will be low (Sea) and if you have no time (Air) cost will be higher. But when combining multiple modi we can offer you the best cost/time solution.
By combining Sea/Air, Air/Sea or Rail from Red\Line Multimodal services you can save up to 65% of cost compared to Air only solution and up to 55% in terms of time compared to sea only solution. Multimodal makes the most of the sky,sea and rail to deliver your goods in the most efficient and cost-effective way.